1. Cottonwood: Do you know it is illegal to plant cottonwood tree in Dallas County. In case you are not a resident of Dallas County thinking of planting the cottonwood can be killer, why? The cottonwood trees are dioecious. There are male cottonwood tree and a female cottonwood tree. By any chance, if you plant the female cottonwood tree you will be left to deal with big issues such as cotton fluff all over your yard.
2. Sweetgum: The tree sweetgum sounds cute but they are actually prickly. The tree produces small spike balls or the fruits. Accidentally stepping on them can cause you injury. The tree can be chemically treated but the cost of treatment is quite expensive.
3. Silver Maple: Silver Maple trees are weak in and are prone to fall off easily. Their trunk is weak and is prone to catching diseases. With silver maple planted in your yard, you may have to spend most of your time treating and securing the plant.
4. Quaking Aspen: If your soil has too much of nutrients and want something to just suck it up, Quaking Aspen is the tree for you. The tree has a weird property that sucks up all the nutrients from the soil.
5. Linden: This tree in your backyard can give you a reason to take bath frequently. Standing underneath you may get a sticky substance on your body. The sticky substance is aphids poop that you would never like to touch.
So, these were five of the trees that you would never like to plant in your backyard. Port Orange Tree Service is a leading tree care services provider in Port Orange, Volusia County, and nearby communities. You can get in touch with the company to know more about tree planting and to avail other tree care services. Contact us today at 386-267-6399 for a free consultation.