Tree trimming is done every few years or so - the frequency depends on how quick or slow the tree in your yard grows. For instance, some trees can grow large and lengthy branches in as quick as a year, while others may take a couple of years or more. No matter the situation, it is best to have a go-to tree contractor so you know that you have someone to call when it's already time for tree trimming.
So when do you need to call for tree trimming services? Here are some scenarios:
- The tree is already overgrown. Its branches have extended towards your neighbor's property or towards the structure of your home.
- The tree is already weak. It has some branches that are unhealthy, sick, decaying or dead.
- The branches and leaves of the tree have become too thick and are blocking sunshine from entering your property.
- The tree has too many branches and leaves that have become shelter to possibly dangerous animals and pests.
- The tree is in danger of falling down. A hazardous tree can still be saved with proper tree trimming.
When you need tree trimming assistance, call Port Orange Tree Service. We have a team of qualified and licensed tree professionals in Port Orange. You may reach us at 386-267-6399 for a free quote.